Clubhouse Teak square table
The square table (70 x 70 cm) can accommodate up to 2/4 people. Its central base ensures great stability. The Clubhouse collection is designed to adapt just as well to domestic spaces as to the requirements of public spaces. Teak’s quality and durability and the guiding principles of comfort and practicality gave rise to pieces of furniture with sober lines suitable for everyday use. Easy to maintain, this raw solid teak table is designed to stay outdoor all year round. Teak is a resistant wood that likes to live outside. The armchair and chair of this collection are stackable and combine perfectly with this table. See also the rectangular table of the same collection that can easily be added to create a larger table.
BIG-GAME was founded in 2004 by three ECAL design graduates: Elric Petit, Grégoire Jeanmonod and Augustin Scott de Martinville. Since then, the creative energy infused in their work has won over some of the biggest names in design in Europe and Japan. No category of objects is off-limits: from furniture and kitchen knives, to stationery, watches… The trio approach every project with the same delight.
1. How to maintain your teak furniture?
It is strongly recommended to perform once a year a washing with water and a little washing powder or soap to rid your furniture of impurities. Teak wood is a wood for all terrains and climatic variations! Due to its density and the oil it secretes, teak is rot-proof. It does not need to be painted or oiled and is particularly suitable for outdoor use. It is also flexible enough to withstand climatic variations and adapt to the terrain.
2. How to preserve the original teak color ?
If your furniture has never been maintained, has not been cleaned once a year and has become grey, we recommend that you clean it with the Net Trol product to get rid of impurities, stains , mold and previous treatments. If your furniture has been maintained, we advise you to clean it with soapy water and a brush and then apply a layer of wood fixative that will delay the grey patina. This product is also effective against stains (table top).
3. Is it necessary to oil or varnish its teak furniture?
Teak oil or linen oil are absolutely not effective, the durability of your furniture will not be lengthened. The varnish is useless.
4. You have just stained your garden teak furniture ?
Aqueous stains can be removed with large amounts of water while grease stains require the use of a textile stain remover.
5. How to clean your outdoor cushions ?
All our cushions are designed with a canvas that is resistant to water, greasy substances and UV rays. Maintenance is easy, here are the steps to follow for an effective result!
- Remove the dirt with a brush.
- Prepare a cleaning solution by mixing water and mild soap or dishwashing liquid.
- Clean with a soft bristle brush.
- Wait for the cleaning solution to penetrate the fabric.
- Rinse thoroughly until all the soap scum is completely removed.
- Dry in the air For greasy stains: buff before any application of stain remover.
- To avoid halos, always buffer from the outside to the center of the stain.
- Consult the instructions for the products used or consult a dry cleaner.
6. You want your outdoor teak furniture to take a grey patina ?
No treatment is needed, the teak wood will naturally take a grey-silver hue.
7. Should I protect my furniture during the winter?
It is advisable to store your furniture with a mechanism (deckchair/folding chair/extending table) in the winter. We offer protective covers for our furniture. However, we do not recommend covering teak furniture for too long without airing them out.