1800 Aluminum three-seater sofa - BLUE
Following the success of the Madeleine Castaing bench and the 1800 collection, it was natural that this collection of products in powder-coated blue-grey aluminium would be expanded. A three-seater sofa and a gueridon table are the latest additions to the 1800 lounge suite, which already included a two-seater sofa, a low armchair, a footrest and two coffee tables (square and rectangular). This year, the 1800 collection is also expanding in other directions, with the launch of a sun lounger and a planter, more of which you'll learn about in the catalogue.
1. How to maintain your aluminum furniture?
Maintenance is easy, washing with soapy water and a sponge is enough.
2. What are the advantages of aluminum furniture?
Light and robust, this furniture is easy to move. Aluminum does not rust, so it can be placed without any fear at the seaside. Aluminum is extremely resistant to abrasion.
3. How to clean your cushions?
All our cushions are designed with a canvas that is resistant to water, greasy substances and UV rays. Maintenance is easy, here are the steps to follow for an effective result!
- Remove the dirt with a brush
- Prepare a cleaning solution by mixing water and mild soap or dishwashing liquid
- Clean with a soft bristle brush
- Wait for the cleaning solution to penetrate the fabric
- Rinse thoroughly until all the soap scum is completely removed
- Dry in the air
For greasy stains: buffer before any application of stain remover. To avoid halos, always buffer from the outside to the center of the stain. Consult the instructions for the products used or consult a dry cleaner.
4. Is it possible to paint your outdoor furniture ?
To repaint your furniture, use exterior glyceride paint after applying a clean, dry surface primer.
5. You wish to repair you furniture?
Feel free to contact us for any assitance.