Colibri Floating parasol Ø 4m
With the COLIBRI parasol you can shade a large area without being encumbered by a central pillar. Its canopy especially light owing to its aluminium ribs opens and closes easily thanks to a crank operated system. Measuring 4 meters in diameter, it can shade a table for 8-10 people. A varnished wooden mast pivots around its axis enabling you to keep the area shaded at all times of day.
1. How to maintain your parasol?
- To start, place your parasol on the base provided and secure it.
- Open your parasol carefully. Check the canopy for any damage during storage and tighten some screws if necessary.
- To clean the fabric, do it when the fabric is dry. Use a soft brush to remove visible debris. The top of the canvas is easier to clean when it is closed.
- To remove stubborn stains, use the same solution of soap + warm water and a soft brush to remove dirt and mildew.
- Do not use detergents, which would dewater the fabric.
2. How to protect your parasol?
On sunny days, close your umbrella after each use. In winter, store it in a dry place. Wrap your umbrella in a storage bag or an old dry cloth; absolutely avoid plastic storage.
3. How to avoid mold?
Remember to never close a wet umbrella. Wait until it is completely dry to close it and prevent it from getting damaged. When the weather deteriorates, we think especially of autumn and winter, do not forget to bring in the umbrella.
4. How to change his umbrella canvas?
Option 1: Tectona sends you a new canvas and you change it yourself (it takes about 2 hours of work, thread and a needle).
Option 2: Tectona takes care of everything: we recover your parasol, we change the fabric in our workshop and we deliver your umbrella as new. It takes between 4 and 6 weeks for this job.