Bamboo Armchair Bamboo
The Bamboo dining suite is made from aluminium, a durable material, and powder-coated in black, a process that also reinforces its shock-resistance. The generous seat, the ideal reclining angle of the backrest and the curved arms maximise the armchair’s comfort while the crosslegs ensure utmost stability and allow greater freedom of movement for human legs! The suite is a wonderful addition to patios and gardens, lending a sophisticated Japanese-inspired air for many years to come.
1. How to maintain your aluminum furniture?
Maintenance is easy, washing with soapy water and a sponge is enough.
2. What are the advantages of aluminum furniture?
Light and robust, this furniture is easy to move. Aluminum does not rust, so it can be placed without any fear at the seaside. Aluminum is extremely resistant to abrasion.
3. How to clean your cushions?
All our cushions are designed with a canvas that is resistant to water, greasy substances and UV rays. Maintenance is easy, here are the steps to follow for an effective result!
- Remove the dirt with a brush
- Prepare a cleaning solution by mixing water and mild soap or dishwashing liquid
- Clean with a soft bristle brush
- Wait for the cleaning solution to penetrate the fabric
- Rinse thoroughly until all the soap scum is completely removed
- Dry in the air
For greasy stains: buffer before any application of stain remover. To avoid halos, always buffer from the outside to the center of the stain. Consult the instructions for the products used or consult a dry cleaner.
4. Is it possible to paint your outdoor furniture ?
To repaint your furniture, use exterior glyceride paint after applying a clean, dry surface primer.
5. You wish to repair you furniture?
Feel free to contact us for any assitance.