Covering your outdoor cushions
We advise to shelter them in the evening to :
- find a dry cushion the next day
- extend the life of the cushion
- If you wish to protect your furniture and cushions with a waterproof protective cover, such as the ones we offer, we advise: to use it only when the furniture and cushions are dry so as not to trap moisture not to use it for a prolonged period, for the same reason
To keep an outdoor fabric in perfect condition and to delay deep cleaning as much as possible, remove dust with a brush before it sets in, wipe off spills as soon as they occur and clean stains as soon as they appear.
Cleaning Sunbrella Fabrics
- Treat watery stains by rehydrating them, dabbing with one hand and drying with the other, on the reverse side, with a clean cloth
- Otherwise, you can wash at 30° with the softest possible spin (covers only without filling)
- For cushions and mattresses that cannot be removed from their covers, clean them with a jet of water
- For greasy stains: dab before applying stain remover. To avoid staining, always dab from the outside towards the center of the stain. Carefully consult the instructions for the products used or ask a dry cleaner for advice.
Cleaning the Batyline fabric
- We recommend cleaning with a sponge and a jet of water. If necessary, add a little soapy water.
- For fabrics that have not been maintained for a long time, it is possible to use the "Batyline Clean Spray" by trying it on the back of the fabric.