1800 Madeleine Castaing bench - BLUE
The re-issue, in 2006, of the bench that had belonged to Madeleine Castaing highlights Tectona's close ties to the history of design. The "great lady of decoration", muse and patron of Chaà¯m Soutine, chose this perfectly proportioned restoration bench for her garden. A sign of the times, the bench is now considerably lighter, since it is now fabricated from aluminium. The use of this corrosion-proof material, consistent with the creation of a line also including an armchair, a chair and a table, was the only formal significant modification of this bench. The bench comes with white Sunbrella cushion.
1. How to maintain your aluminum furniture?
Maintenance is easy, washing with soapy water and a sponge is enough.
2. What are the advantages of aluminum furniture?
Light and robust, this furniture is easy to move. Aluminum does not rust, so it can be placed without any fear at the seaside. Aluminum is extremely resistant to abrasion.
3. How to clean your cushions?
All our cushions are designed with a canvas that is resistant to water, greasy substances and UV rays. Maintenance is easy, here are the steps to follow for an effective result!
- Remove the dirt with a brush
- Prepare a cleaning solution by mixing water and mild soap or dishwashing liquid
- Clean with a soft bristle brush
- Wait for the cleaning solution to penetrate the fabric
- Rinse thoroughly until all the soap scum is completely removed
- Dry in the air
For greasy stains: buffer before any application of stain remover. To avoid halos, always buffer from the outside to the center of the stain. Consult the instructions for the products used or consult a dry cleaner.
4. Is it possible to paint your outdoor furniture ?
To repaint your furniture, use exterior glyceride paint after applying a clean, dry surface primer.
5. You wish to repair you furniture?
Feel free to contact us for any assitance.